Experience a new standard of sophisticated comfort at Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, a AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel. Our upscale downtown hotel pampers and supports guests with legendary Hyatt service. Trust us to deliver everything you need, from our graciously appointed accommodations and delicious dining options to our state-of-the-art meeting facilities and conveniences such as PDA Check-in, FastBoard ™, E-Concierge, and an Enterprise Rental Car Desk. Whether traveling for business or treating yourself to a relaxing weekend escape, we invite you to experience our thoughtful amenities and services.
Contact our knowledgeable Concierge to seek recommendations or book activities, dining or entertainment reservations prior to your arrival. You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge.
- 1,100 Spacious Guestrooms, with Stunning Views
- Plush Hyatt Grand Beds™, Flat-Screen TV in Each Room
- Luxurious Bath with Deluxe Amenities
- Hyatt FastBoard™
- PDA Check-In
- FedEx Office Business Center
- Enterprise Rental Car Desk
- AAA Four Diamond Concierge Service
- Relaxing Treatments from Spa Universaire
- 24-Hour Stay Fit at Hyatt Gym with Cardio Theater
- Indoor Heated Pool with City Views
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- 60,600 Sq Ft of Function Space
- Adjacent to Colorado Convention Center
- Delicious Catering for Onsite Events
- Approximately 26 miles from Denver International Airport, a 30 minute drive
ADA compliant guest rooms:
Available in guest rooms:
- Audio/Visual Smoke Detectors
- Connecting Rooms
- Room Service Menus in Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible Doorways
- Wheelchair Accessible Peepholes and Closet Poles
- Wheelchair Accessible Climate Controls
- Bathtub Benches
- Bathtub Grab Rails
- Roll-In Showers
- Wheelchair Accessible Sink/Vanity and Towel Racks
- Television Stations Closed Captioned
- Front Door Alerting Device
- Vibrating Alarm Clocks
- Telephone Alerting Device and Amplified Telephone Headset
- Braille Symbols in Elevators
- Restaurant Menus in Braille
- One Braille compendium
- Wheelchair Accessible Front Entrance, Elevators and Ramps
- Wheelchair Accessible Denver Mobility Shuttle Service (Upon Request)
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restrooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Health Club, Front Desk and Concierge Desk
When making reservations at Hyatt Regency Denver, please advise us as to which amenities you will require for your room so we can accommodate your requests. Feel free to contact us to ensure your requests are confirmed.
Hyatt Regency Denver’s full-service FedEx® center includes:
- Photo copying
- Fax services
- Writing services
- Office supplies
- High-speed Internet
- Shipping / Postal services
- Signs and banners
For further information, please click here, contact the FedEx® Office account manager at 303.486.4481 or touch 4481 from any House Phone.
Map & Directions
- From Denver International Airport (approximately 26 miles, 30 minute drive)
Take Pena Blvd to I-70 West. Take I-70 West to I-25 South; exit at Colfax Avenue ( exit #210a) Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
- From North
Take I-25 South and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
- From South
Take I-25 North and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a right off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
- From West
Take I-70 East to I-25 South and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
- From East
Take I-70 West to I-25 South and exit at Colfax Avenue (Exit #210a). Take a left off the exit ramp, heading east to Welton Street. Turn left onto Welton Street. Proceed 3.5 blocks and turn left onto 15th Street. Make an immediate left into Hyatt Regency Denver’s circle drive.
- PDA Check-In
- Concierge and Hyatt e-Concierge
- Fastboard™ Airline Check-In and Boarding Pass Printer
- Video Checkout
- Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi in all public areas (fees apply)
- 24-hour self-service Business Center to FedEx/Kinkos open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Enterprise Rental Car Desk
- Altitude Restaurant and 24-Hour Perks Coffee and Gift Shop
- Room service 18 hours per day
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
For those who prefer outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Underground self-parking is located off of 14th and Welton Streets. The parking office for vehicle departure is adjacent to the parking elevators on the lobby floor.
Parking fees per night until 12:30 p.m. on departure day:
- Self-parking rate: $26
- Valet parking rate: $33
Perks Coffee & More
Hours: Open 24 hours, daily
Enterprise© Rental Car
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Super Shuttle: Cost is $22 per person each way, $40 round trip.
- Shuttles run 5:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. approximately every 15 minutes.
- We recommend allowing an hour for transportation from Hyatt Regency Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Shuttle ticket counters are located on Terminal Level 5, across from the rental car agencies. Reservations are not required.
- For ticket information and reservations, call 800-258-3826 or 303-316-3865.
- Super Shuttle features blue vans with SUPER SHUTTLE printed on the side.
- Cab Service - Approximate cost is $51 to airport from downtown and $54.50 from airport to the hotel.
- Limo Service - Approximate cost is $60 to $120 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers).
All ground transportation services at Denver International Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5. For information, call 303-342-2000 or visit the website and click on Ground Transportation.
Colorado Mountain Express: Hyatt Regency Denver is one of the few downtown locations with shuttle service to Summit County and Vail.
Regular pick-ups/drop- offs start with the launch of Colorado ski season November 21st and continue April
Rates are $35 per person each way to Summit County and $45 per person each way to Vail.
Pick-ups at the Hyatt during these months are at 7:30am and 5:30pm daily with 1 ½ hour – 2 hours to get to these destinations.
Pickups in Vail for the return to Hyatt Regency Denver are at 7:30am and 5:30pm with pickups in Summit County at 8:00am and 5:45pm daily.
Hyatt Regency Denver is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. Denver, Colorado offers several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle - Runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver.
- Light Rail Service/RTD - Stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags/Elitch
- Gardens, Union Station - Lower downtown (LODO)/Coors Field/16th Street Mall. Cost is $1.75 to $4.00 each way.
- Amtrak - The station is approximately 11 blocks from Hyatt Regency Denver.
- Colorado Mountain Express - Provides daily transportation service from Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center to Summit County and Vail
This hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of service animals.
Make a Reservation
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Denver Calendar of Events
Check out the latest events for Denver
Our skilled communications team is happy to assist journalists with current press releases, including: press material, research, organization and coordination of media visits.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
Welcome To Hyatt 2.0
Hyatt Regency & Grand Hyatt Denver Have Joined Forces
Two Hyatt Hotels of Denver Downtown Join Sales Teams Presenting One of the Region’s Largest Conglomerates of Guest Rooms and Event Space Combined.
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 303.436.1234.